Robotic Process Automation!! HOT SaaS start-up in one of the fastest emerging technology markets! Sales Manager managing a team of A-player new business hunters. The team are doing very well and due to expansion, they are looking for a dynamic sales leader to help them continue this growth trajectory!
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - RPA
LOCATION: London, South East
PACKAGE: £100k Basic, £200k OTE uncapped plus full benefits package
- Fast growth start-up software vendor growing at 300% year-on-year (and over 450% growth in contracted future license revenue in 2016)
- 75 employees (in 2015 there were 4!)
- Worldwide customers and offices
- Privately owned and funded (cash rich and profitable business)
- Recognised as an industry leader
- Numerous globally recognised brands as customers
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-5 years of managing a new business sales team
- Must be happy to be still closing business
- Ability to operate in a dynamic start-up environment
- Able to sell business value / business outcome based solutions
- Gravitas to engage at C-Level with enterprise customers
- Strong qualification skills (ideally some form of professional sales training)
- Good energy, strong work ethic, great attitude!
- Intelligent and articulate
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 5-10 sales people. This is very much leading from the front though and you will be involved in closing business
- This is NOT a spreadsheet and paperwork leadership role!
- Your team will be selling X-vertical including public sector
- You will be selling their Robotic Process Automation platform
- The proposition is unique, bringing together 3 separate areas (RPA, Cognitive Services/Artificial Intelligence, and Cloud) to create a shared pool of resources (software robots) that can perform work across multiple business functions, such as back office administration, clerical work, service desk, database administration, etc
- Deals typically start with a PoC at £30K and average £250K over 3 year contracts. It is not difficult to secure a £30k PoC with a tier 1 enterprise client when the potential to save millions is staring them in the face!
- You will be pitching to business heads, not IT. So the likes of the CEO, CFO, COO, etc
- Sales cycles are coming down in this space and are now encroaching on 3 months. Industry typical SC's are more like 18 months
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.