CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Sales Management opportunity in South East Ireland! Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow, Kilkenny and Laois.
Managing and leading a team of two field sales staff, you will manage your own key accounts.
Selling into a mix of builder's merchants, contractors, architects and engineers.
Great training, support and backup.
JOB TITLE: Divisional Sales Manager - Lintels and Roof Lights - Construction
SELLING: Lintels and Roof Lights
SELLING TO: Builders Merchants, Contractors, Architects and Engineers
TERRITORY: Ireland, Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow, Kilkenny and Laois
LOCATION: South East Ireland, Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow, Kilkenny and Laois
PACKAGE: Great package on offer
- Part of a huge organisation
- Great name in the market
- Very well established
- £100 Million turnover
- Over 1000 staff in the group
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have construction field sales experience
- Minimum 2 years people management experience
- Ideally sold to builders merchants/distributors, architects and contractors
- A real sales person
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Great at winning new business but understands the importance of account management
- Target driven and ambitious
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Steel Lintels and Roof Light Windows, these have many unique selling points against rival companies
- Field/home based covering the South East Ireland region
- Managing a team of two field sales representatives
- Your role will involve management of the team and also Key Account Management
- Selling into Builders Merchants and Distributors 60% of the time and Contractors/Builders/Architects 40% of the time
- Attending several meetings through the week with your own accounts, and attending dual calls with your team, these could be 20 minute meetings or even a few hours
- A hands-on management role with front line key account responsibility
- Leads provided
- 4.5 days in the field and half day at home working on admin duties
- Realistic year 1 target
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.