Sales leadership opportunity for reputable and growing Cyber Security Managed Services provider in London.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - Cyber Security Managed Services
PACKAGE: £65k Basic, x2 OTE, Benefits (Annual £10k basic increase for achieving targets)
- Security Managed Services firm specialising in the design and integration of secure IT Network infrastructures
- They have built and secured Domestic, European and Global IT Networks for some of the UK's best known organisations, all managed from their own state of the art Secure Operations Centre in London
- Cash positive, privately owned business that has achieved 25% year-on-year growth since inception
- Impressive modern office filled with smart, intelligent and ambitious staff in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clients include the likes of BT, Orange, Old Mutual Wealth, Skype, VTB Capital, LA Fitness
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must have a minimum of 2 years management/team leadership experience
- You must have sold a managed service proposition in IT, ideally around IT Security
- You will have experience of selling to IT Managers, IT Directors, CIO, CTO, CISO, etc.
- A background in new business development having progressed in to leadership
- Daily access to London
- Heading up a team of 4 new business sales professionals reporting into the Sales Director
- You will carry a team target plus a small individual new business sales target
- Your team will be well supported by pre-sales and marketing to ensure success
- The team will be responsible for selling across our client's full portfolio of managed security services and networking solutions from their London SOC
- Deal sizes typically range from £20K up to £2M, average circa £200K
- Key technology partners include HP, Cisco, PaloAlto, Riverbed and more
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.