CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a leading designer and installer of play space/playground equipment, looking to employ a business development manager to sell the services into local authorities and housing associations.
Field/home based covering the South East.
New business focused position.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager/Business Development Manager - Construction
SELLING: Playground equipment
SELLING TO: Local Authorities, housing associations
TERRITORY: South East
LOCATION: South East
PACKAGE: £50k basic, OTE £60k, company car, mobile, laptop, pension
- Part of a large organisation
- Great name in the industry
- Over £30Million turnover in the group
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have playground equipment sales experience
- Must have sold to local authorities/housing associations
- Experienced within field sales
- Your role is to sell the company's designed and manufactured range of outdoor play environments
- Selling 100% into Local Authorities
- 10% Account Management and 90% New Business
- Small year 1 target and year 2 target to be circa £1million
- Dealing with projects that range in value from a few thousand to £500k ++
- Attending anywhere between 1-6 meetings a day
- Home/field based covering the South of England
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.