CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
A leader in the bespoke timber and timber composite window and doors industry requires a sales support person to assist with quotes, tenders and generally support the field sales team.
Known for high quality prestige work, this is a genuine career opportunity with this designer, manufacturer and installer.
JOB TITLE: Sales Support - Bespoke High Quality Timber Widows and Doors - Construction
SELLING: High Quality Timber and Timber Composite Windows and Doors
SELLING TO: Quantity Surveyors and Contractors
PACKAGE: £28k basic, OTE £30k, 20 days holiday, pension
- Known for high quality products
- History going back over 100 years
- Great offices and working environment
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Some kind of experience within estimating/tendering
- This is very person led
- A great attitude is key
- Our client is open on what you have sold as long as you understand the estimating/tendering process
- A subtle soft closer is required
- Willingness to learn
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of top end timber and timber composite windows and doors
- A leader in this market actually designing, manufacturing and installing the full range of luxury products
- You are based from the office
- Deciphering information, making sure you are chasing only the most relevant projects, also assisting the sales teams with quotes and tenders
- Chasing new business via a leads system, calling on such markets as Contractors and Quantity Surveyors, generally your projects will be more business to business such as Schools and Hospitals
- Offering sales support in general to the field based sales team
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.