Our client, a UK based digital marketing business, is looking for a player manager to mentor and develop the London sales team, as well as continue to carry an individual quota.
JOB TITLE: Sales Team Manager - SaaS
PACKAGE: £65,000-£70,000 + £110,000 OTE
- UK based digital marketing business
- Loyal client base
- Numerous awards for customer service
- Over 600 customers
- 98% renewal rate
- Provide email marketing journeys for their clients and customers
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must be a proven new business salesperson, this will be qualified by a minimum 3 year stint focused on 100% new logo in a company
- At least 5 years commercial experience
- You will have had exposure to mentoring and coaching people in some capacity
- You will have drive and energy. My client is growing 25% year-on-year. This will be qualified by how you come across in the interview and what businesses you worked for in the past - will you have needed this level of energy previously? Was new business the driver for your previous company?
- You must be ready to buy into the culture - you are a team player but will still have autonomy
- Your experience is ideally marketing SaaS
- Be responsible for the growth, training and development of the other team members
- Carry a sales target reflective of the way your time is split, as well as be paid a bonus on the team performance
- Sell primarily into marketing in the retail vertical
- Work closely with the UK Head of Sales in the head office in the north to determine market strategy
- Receive a steady flow of warm leads
- Accompany your team to meetings and help them understand
To apply for the above position, please contact Sam Crook or hit the apply button.