We are conducting a search for an experienced Advanced Salesforce Administrator or Developer to join this ever-growing Customer Success team that is currently at 7 employees here in London, with growth plans to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% are using the chosen product over their competitors...read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Salesforce Technical Administrator
LOCATION: Access to London - EMEA-wide role but 90% UK based work, travel approx. 10%
PACKAGE: Basic from £70,000-£80,000
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ London
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution everyday
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years hands-on experience as an Advanced Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer
- Deep knowledge of core Salesforce platform features
- Strong experience working with Apex code and visualforce script / pages
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Daily access to London office
- Deep understanding of building workflows, custom objects and approval process
- Given that the software is native to the Force.com platform and they are bringing more and more of their development work and implementations in-house, there is a need for a strong Advanced Salesforce Admin / Dev to join the team.
- Work across Pre-Sales, Implementation and Platform operations, this is a unique role with a nice blend of product / feature development, customisation and pre-sales to demonstrate the products' capabilities.
- Working closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issues.
- Drive detailed discovery sessions
- Supporting and working with customers worldwide
To apply for the above position, please contact Harry Lee or hit the "Apply Now" button.