My client provides first class investment advisory to small savers through a scalable, UX driven, enjoyable and hassle free platform. The platform allows their clients to build their portfolio with their asset allocation recommendations, manage it through time, and execute all the transactions in a very simple and efficient way. Due to continued growth, they are looking for their first dedicated Scala Developer.
JOB TITLE: Scala Developer
PACKAGE: £60K - £85K Basic, Plus Benefits and Bonus
* Founded in 2014 and entering the UK market in 2015, they have seen exceptional growth and have now got over 40 employees in the UK
* Series A Funded
* Great office environment with free beer fridge, snacks and refreshments, and the occasional Nerf Gun battle
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* Experience with Scala, or a passion for functional programming and a willingness to learn
* Test-driven development, behavioural testing and behaviour-driven development - scalatest, specs, etc.
* Continuous Integration - Jenkins etc.
* Scrum, user stories and iterative development
* Help in designing my client's next-generation systems and ensure that everything we develop is testable, repeatable and automated
* Write Scala code, and automated tests of your code as a member of a scrum development team
* Work with other developers and product managers to plan and estimate the team's work
* Mentor junior developers
To apply for the above position, Please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.