This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Senior Account Developer to join the Industry Leader in Translation and Localisation Services. My client has grown vastly over recent years and looks set to continue in that fashion.
JOB TITLE: Senior Account Developer - Industry Leading Translation Services Provider
PACKAGE: Up to £40K Basic - £70K OTE!
- Established almost 15 years;
- 220 UK employees;
- Circa £7.5M turnover;
- 4,000 translators worldwide;
- Recognised industry leader;
- 35% growth year-on-year.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4 years' B2B sales experience minimum;
- Able to build relationships;
- Able to manage a small number of clients at once;
- E-commerce knowledge and/or experience;
- Proven track record in sales and KPI's;
- Degree educated;
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement across a spectrum of verticals, which may include: Retail, E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Technology and Market Research;
- Experience in the Language Services industry would help;
- Knowledge of translation technologies would be very beneficial.
- Developing and executing strategic account initiatives to grow new and existing client accounts;
- Analysing and scoring translation buyer maturity and opportunity value of existing clients;
- Identifying ways you can assist clients in solving content management challenges;
- Meeting and exceeding defined sales targets through strategic planning, networking and use of company resources;
- Assisting clients in developing a business case and value proposition for buying our translation services, where necessary;
- Leading kick-off meetings and major milestone meetings with senior client decision- makers;
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the service offering and advising clients on relevant aspects of this when required;
- Tracking and maintaining all client activity in our sales management system, Pipedrive;
- Being a positive contributor to the growth, development and experience of the sales team;
- Being a subject specialist for e-commerce for our clients and internally;
- Being comfortable with the solution sales process and to sell on value not price.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.