My London-based client is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to join their growing and successful business. You will be responsible for targeting the largest global businesses within the gaming vertical, working on both day-to-day and strategic C-level relationships within those accounts. You will be targeted on new clients signed and on-boarded, and all the leads are warm.
With a significant portion of the market already signed and on-board, my client expects further positive developments in the run up to the 2018 World Cup, and the time is right for this company to go from market leading to market dominating. They boast a world-class solution and a host of referenceable leading global brands.
JOB TITLE: Senior Account Executive (Sports Gaming) - Market Leading Analytics and Sports Betting Platform
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom - worldwide travel & lifestyle
PACKAGE: £70,000-£75,000 basic + uncapped OTE
- World's leading sports gaming platform vendor
- Massive value prop
- Great leadership
- Constant year-on-year growth and expansion
- Extremely attractive perks for a sports fan
- Sporty culture
- Chance to join a company with over 90% retention of staff - this is a great place to work
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be passionate about sports
- You will have minimum 5 years' experience of selling - six-figure deals expected
- You will be a relationship builder
- You will culturally be a fit for a thriving, current and multicultural business
- You will be comfortable with conversations at all levels of the business, from C-suite down, and have the value-based selling approach necessary to illustrate the value of my client's offering
- 100% New Logo - warm strategic accounts, MASSIVE earning opportunity
- You will work within a largely flat reporting structure business, although your direct report will be to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Your clients will likely have a global presence and it will be up to you to ensure each branch of their businesses are fully bought into the product and relationships, so expect significant foreign travel
- Perk of the job includes attending many sporting events i.e., Wimbledon, Ascot, Premier League Football, Formula 1, Open Championship, England Ruby Matches, 2018 World Cup
- The company has a global presence, but this role has a desk in the London office
To apply for the above position, please contact Sam Crook or hit the "Apply Now" button.