Global market leader within R&D tax consultancy. With over 500 employees worldwide and over 80% growth on their international revenue, this company is now looking to increase their sales head count to continue this growth with an experienced Senior Business Development Executive.
JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Executive - R&D Tax Consultancy
SELLING: R&D Tax Credit
SELLING TO: Cross Vertical
LOCATION: London / Field Based
PACKAGE: £40K, OTE £80K+
- Established over 18 years;
- Over £75M turnover;
- Leading R&D tax consultancy organisation;
- 500 employees globally, 40 in the UK;
- Over 4000 clients worldwide.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good understanding of the sales process;
- A minimum 3 years new business sales experience;
- You will be polished, articulate and well presented;
- You must be an enthusiastic new business hunter;
- The ability to bring high activity levels to the table;
- Worked in sales before and would be ideal if this was a second job;
- Good organisational skills.
- You will be mostly based in the field spending Monday in the London office;
- You will be selling the services of the company which include tax reclaim through legislation and consultative services based on Research and Development;
- You will be dealing only in New Business;
- You will be expected to find your own clients, but you will also be given leads from the dedicated call centre which will source some work for you;
- You will be spending a large amount of time travelling around the country, so please expect a jet set lifestyle;
- Average order value of around £10K;
- Sales cycles generally range anywhere from a day to a year but on average sit at 2 weeks;
- You will be selling into MD's, FD's, Technical Directors, CFO's & Group Technical Directors;
- Year 1 target will be £450K (year 1 starting in their financial year start which is June);
- You will also be targeted on 6 self-generated meetings per month and 72 contracts for the year.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.