Our client, a private equity-backed Cloud Managed Services company, is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to sell into finance. Boasting datacentres with the best security accreditations and some of the most recognised brands within the Fintech arena as their clients, they are looking to continue this success with this new hire.
JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Homebased - UK
PACKAGE: £80k base, X2 OTE
- Private equity-backed
- Established over 10 years
- Huge growth plans over the next 18 months
- Impressive leadership
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New business proven track record
- Cloud managed services background - would consider closely related technology if you have heavy FS experience
- Sold into the finance vertical
- This is not a technical sales role but you will need to be able to qualify in/out opportunities at the first stage before calling upon technical resource
- This is a new business role reporting into the Sales Director joining a team of 3
- This is a 100% new business sales role with support from telesales, leads via partner networks, and support from the technical side of the business
- You will be selling IaaS, PaaS, hybrid cloud solutions and managed services
- You will be selling into the finance market
- Deals will vary in size but smaller deals will be £50k-£100k over 3 years, and the larger deals will be £500k over 3 years
- Cycles will vary but for the larger deals you will be looking at 3-6 months
- Selling into CIO and CTO
- Target will be DOE but for a junior salesperson you will look at a £960k revenue target
- Since being taken over by PE firm, they are investing heavily in their sales team and want to grow, hence easily achievable targets and great commission structure!
- If you can open doors then my client has all of the capabilities and processes in place to ensure each deal is won!
To apply for the above position, please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.