Genuine £200k+ earning opportunity working for a Gartner recognised leader in the Application and Infrastructure outsourcing arena.
JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £90k basic, £200k uncapped OTE, Benefits
- Leading managed cloud services provider and integrator (outsourcing applications and infrastructure to the cloud)
- US HQ'd $0.5bn t/o company with considerable growth plans both in the UK and Internationally
- Gartner Quadrant leader for Cloud Managed Services
- Offering multi-cloud deployments including AWS, Azure, Google Compute and AliCloud and extensive Private Cloud and legacy hosting options. (No one in this market can offer the breadth of choice in the infrastructure and applications space, and their private cloud capability is head and shoulders above the competition)
- Core technology partnerships are with the like of AWS, Microsoft, ukcloud, EMC, VMware, Dell, Cisco, Symantec, AlertLogic, etc.
- Highly profitable & one of the fastest-growing IT service providers in the UK
- Top earners in sales (not management) make £200k+ P60's
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven strategic new business hunter
- Sold IT Infrastructure Solutions of some form (Managed Services, Professional Services or Software)
- Proven track record of sourcing and leading deals of £250k+ PA magnitude
- A true sales person who has the ability to understand your customer's business, craft a deal, talk value not cost, and sell internally as well as externally to bring the deal to a close
- Consultative and credible at C-Level
- Polished, articulate, well presented and highly credible!
- Strategic new business hunter role to target corporate and enterprise customers. You will sell cross sector, but verticals of interest are Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, and Public Sector
- In this role you will work in a strategic and supported new business capacity selling their full IT Outsourcing Services including: Managed Cloud Services, Security & Compliance, Infrastructure & Network, Enablement & Transformation
- Deals will range in value from £250k to £3m ARR
- Contracts are typically sold over 3 to 5 year engagements
- You will be networking your accounts C-level down including: IT Managers and Directors, CIO's, CTO's, FD's, etc.
- Target is TBC (Sales people are heavily incentivised to overachieve with strong kickers for over performance)
- Top earners in new business sales are taking £200k+ P60's
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.