We are currently working with THE most exciting Open-source NoSQL software company to grow their Professional Services practice in France. Working with some brilliant cutting-edge technology, you will work alongside the Post-Sales team to help implement our client's software and services. With 3 record growth quarters in a row, this is a great time to be joining this vendor, not to mention the significant stock options included in the package.
JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant - Software - Pre-IPO NoSQL Software Vendor
LOCATION: Good access to the Paris office
PACKAGE: Base €60-90K + 20% Bonus + Stock
* Established circa 8 years ago
* Circa 450 employees worldwide
* Pre-IPO (Stock Options)
* NoSQL database software
* Three record quarters of growth in a row
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
* You must have very strong communication skills - this role is very client facing.
* You must be happy to travel - worst case will be away from home Monday-Thursday.
* You can come from any of the following backgrounds: Software Developer, Technical Consultants or DBA's.
* Java and/or C# development experience is important if you come from a Software Engineering or Tech Consultant backgrounds.
* The icing on the cake for our client is if you bring NoSQL experience too.
* This is a core Consultant position with a twist: As well as implementing our client's technology into customers, you will also provide pure advisory services when they download the free product version. The aim is for you to spot upsell consulting days.
* Become a trusted advisor to your client so that they either buy the Enterprise version of the product or they keep buying more services from you.
* You will join a team of 4 consultants in Europe (the team is looking to at least double this year).
* Our client will spend £1000's on your training in NoSQL technology (3-4 months initial training).
* This role will involve 60-80% travel (80% France and 20% mainland Europe).
To apply for the above position, Please contact Matthew Frost or hit the apply button.