This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, heavy-hitting new business sales specialist to work for a leading nearshore IT outsourcing provider in their newly acquired UK finance division.
JOB TITLE: Senior IT Application Development Outsourcing BDM
PACKAGE: £80k base, £160k OTE, plus benefits
- Market leading IT solution and service provider established since 2000;
- Turnover $500m worldwide, $200m in the FS division in the UK and US boasting one of the world's leading Murex practices;
- 10,000 employees worldwide, 1000 in the UK;
- 30 offices across 20 countries;
- Central European HQ with presence and delivery centres predominantly in Eastern Europe, as well as North and South America, South Africa and Asia.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New business hunter selling into Tier 1 and Tier 2 Investment Banks;
- Proven track record of closing large application development outsourcing deals;
- Experience setting up and closing 6-12 month sales cycles through procurement, getting on PSLs and working the full life-cycle of deals;
- Sharp with C-Level gravitas.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, heavy-hitting new business sales specialist to work for a leading nearshore IT outsourcing provider in their newly acquired UK finance division;
- The acquired business is known for selling technology integration services around the following top rated treasury management software packages; Murex, Calypso, Openlink. They also sell Business and Technology Consultancy services, Software Development Services, Grid Computing/Performance Computing, Managed Support and Software Testing Services;
- Typical project deal sizes £250k - £10m;
- Due to the acquisition they are now able to sell bigger ticket £10m - £40m ADM Application Development and Maintenance testing and support outsourcing deals, taking advantage of a market leading near shore services model in Eastern Europe;
- Hence this role is for a senior heavy-hitting new business sales specialist selling into Tier 1 and Tier 2 Investment Banks;
- Targets tbc in the region of $10m per year.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.