My client is a leader in allowing developers to build, run and ship applications, helping some of the world's leading IT organisations to shrink application delivery from months to just minutes!! Being open-source, my client's software has been downloaded more than 15 million times and used by developers all over the world.
JOB TITLE: Senior Pre-Sales Engineer
PACKAGE: Negotiable - will pay the right money for the right person
* Founded in 2010
* HQ San Francisco
* 200+ people worldwide
* $180m+ in VC funding
* One of the hottest start-up companies in the world, specialising in application building and shipping
* In a very short period of time they have dominated the space and are heading for a highly successful IPO in the not too distant future, so now is a fantastic time to join!
* Pre-sales team has grown from 5 to 24 since January
* This is the first person on the ground!!
* Award-winning technology and rated highly by the leading industry analysts
* Large global presence
* Strong client base
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3 or more years as a Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Engineer
* Must be eligible to work in Singapore
* Good experience around Linux
* Strong knowledge of open-source software
* Knowledge with Chef & Puppet
* Experience working in a coding environment
* Need to be a heavy hitter who is overachieving (A-PLAYER)
* Responsible for providing pre-sales support to prospective clients
* 100% pre-sales
* Supporting a very well-established sales team in the closure of large deals into household name clients
* You will be very client-facing and will get involved in POC's, demos and commercial/technical discussions around the technology
* Deal sizes can vary depending on client needs and conversations will take place right up to C-level
* First SE on the ground in Singapore
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.