Who has revolutionized Data Warehousing? My client is spearheading the change in the way businesses store their data from disparate sources. They are currently looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to come in and support their newly built sales team.
JOB TITLE: Senior Pre-Sales Engineer - Market-transforming Big Data Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £120K base plus variable bonus and stock
* Pre-IPO software vendor
* Over £150M in funding to date
* Excellent executive team who have a proven track record of growing companies exponentially
* Visionaries within their space with no real competitors!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* You must have 5+ years' Pre-Sales experience within the Analytics, Big Data or Business Intelligence space
* You must have hands-on technical skills with the following: SQL, ETL and various BI tools
* You must have worked with Data Warehousing technologies (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, etc)
* You will have a solid understanding of both Data Architecture and Systems Architecture
* You will have a good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* In this role, you will support the newly built sales team by acting as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process
* You will build and execute custom POC's based on client's requirements, challenges and pain points
* You will respond proactively to RFI's and RFP's
* You will present at both conferences and events when required
* You will create sales collateral to support the sales and future pre-sales teams with securing new clients
* You must be able to travel extensively throughout the UK with some travel to the US
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.