Who has revolutionized Data Warehousing? My client is spearheading the change in the way businesses store their data from disparate sources. They are currently looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to come in and support their newly built sales team.
JOB TITLE: Senior Pre-Sales Engineer - Market-transforming Big Data Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £120K base plus variable bonus and stock
* Pre-IPO software vendor
* Over £150M in funding to date
* Excellent executive team who have a proven track record of growing companies exponentially
* Visionaries within their space with no real competitors!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* You must have 5+ years' Pre-Sales experience within the Analytics, Big Data or Business Intelligence space
* You must have hands-on technical skills with the following: SQL, ETL and various BI tools
* You must have worked with Data Warehousing technologies (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, etc)
* You will have a solid understanding of both Data Architecture and Systems Architecture
* You will have a good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* In this role, you will support the newly built sales team by acting as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process
* You will build and execute custom POC's based on client's requirements, challenges and pain points
* You will respond proactively to RFI's and RFP's
* You will present at both conferences and events when required
* You will create sales collateral to support the sales and future pre-sales teams with securing new clients
* You must be able to travel extensively throughout the UK with some travel to the US
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille Mclean or hit the apply button.