One of the most exciting and fastest growing Network & Application operation companies within the software community has an urgent need to hire multiple experienced Pre-sales Executives, working alongside their highly successful sales team. The technology is award-winning and they have been consistently voted as having the best technology in their space by some of the leading IT industry analysts. This is your opportunity to join one of the hottest software companies in the market to join a great team out of D.C / Mid Atlantic!!!
JOB TITLE: Senior Pre-sales Engineer
SELLING: IT operational/intelligence software
TERRITORY: Mid Atlantic / Washington D.C
LOCATION: Washington D.C.
PACKAGE: $190K OTE + shares + other company benefits
- Founded in 2007
- HQ Washington
- 400+ people worldwide
- $60m+ in VC funding
- One of the hottest start-up companies in the world, specialising in NPM / Network Analytics / Security Analytics
- In a very short period of time they have dominated the space and are heading for a highly successful IPO in the not too distant future, so now is a fantastic time to join!
- Award-winning technology and rated highly by the leading industry analysts
- Large global presence
- Strong client base
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2 or more years as a Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Engineer
- Experience within a security environment - ideally sold to a SOC - if not Network Security would be ideal
- General security experience
- Network experience would be a plus
- Do not need to be overly technical but an understanding of scripting would be a plus
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support around their leading monitoring software
- Technology supports Java and .NET applications
- Supporting a very well established sales team in the closure of large deals into household name clients
- You will be very client facing and will get involved in POC's, demos and commercial and technical discussions around the technology
- Deal sizes can vary depending on client needs and conversations will take place right up to C-level
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the "Apply Now" button.