This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join the Industry Leader in Translation and Localisation Services. My client has grown vastly over recent years and looks set to continue in that fashion.
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Manager - Industry Leading Translation Services Provider
PACKAGE: Up to £65K Basic - £110K OTE!
- Established almost 15 years;
- 220 UK employees;
- Circa £7.5M turnover;
- 4,000 translators worldwide;
- Recognised industry leader;
- 35% growth year-on-year.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree (BA/MA or equivalent) with 2:1 or above;
- Demonstrative experience of Strategic Account Management;
- 5-8 years+ sales and management experience;
- Ecommerce knowledge and experience;
- Technology and data sales experience to mid-market and enterprise clients;
- Experience of inside sales and field sales models;
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement across a spectrum of verticals, which may include: Fintech, Digital, Manufacturing, Technology and Market Research;
- Previous experience of leading a successful sales team (ideally remotely), and of driving results through structured strategies;
- Selling experience in international (especially European) markets;
- Sales skills embedded through a recognised company "sales education" programme;
- A strong coach with people development and motivational skills;
- Experience in the Language Services industry is desirable;
- Knowledge of translation technologies is desirable.
This role is based in Edinburgh/London and will lead and manage the sales team that drives the mid-market and large accounts - known as Top 300 and Focus Director (FD). This role will also play a critical part in the smooth operational running of the Global Sales team.
- Hire sales talent as required;
- Manage orientation for new sales team members as appropriate;
- Coach, motivate and support team members to successfully sell services;
- Ensure appropriate resources are allocated to client lists;
- Manage sales planning with RO sales team (to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets);
- Take responsibility for driving and delivering sales strategy and initiatives;
- Oversee team to ensure all customer actions are detailed in company systems (Pipedrive and Admin), as well as input from self;
- Accurately forecast team sales delivery for Global Sales Director and the broad Senior Management Team;
- Report and provide commentary on team weekly and monthly sales figures to Global Sales Director;
- Lead the adoption and use of the localisation maturity model for customers;
- Build a collaborative team environment within and outside the sales team;
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets through strategic planning, networking and use of company resources;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of service offering and advise clients on relevant aspects of this as and when required;
- Lead the adoption of solution sales process in the sales team and sell on value not price.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.