The leading Digital Experience Management vendor is looking to add to their talented development team with a Senior Developer, working on both the front end and back end. Their stack consists of Angular on the front end, and Scala, Java and .Net on the back end (due to multiple technologies!), along with Cassandra & Spark. This is an incredible company with a great chance to work on a varied stack and also be heavily invested to learn Scala on the job!
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Developer - The leading Digital Experience Management vendor
PACKAGE: £65k package + extensive benefits
* The leading Digital Experience Management vendor
* US HQ with significant funding and a great company culture (company events like Murder Mystery, Escape Room & regular pub trips!)
* They are set to grow massively over 2017 and this is just the start
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3 years of either .Net or Java experience
* Either experienced with Scala or a willingness to be taught!
* Angular.js experience
* This role is focused on the back end with the ability to mix up your day to day across several technologies, but their focus is expanding on Scala
* As part of a team with a ranging set of backgrounds, you will be working on a wide range of projects across different platforms. You will also have the option to get your hands dirty with Support responsibilities if you wish
To apply for the above position, Please contact Camille McLean or hit the apply button.