Our client, a Sales Enablement market-leading Unicorn, is looking to build out their EMEA Support team with a superstar Technical Support Engineer who loves getting down and dirty, solving the customer's problems. Their client base is growing at a remarkable rate and consists of the leading B2B companies across the globe. This is a life changing opportunity in a heavily funded Unicorn which has the whole software world talking. Are you up to the task?
JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Support Engineer - Market transforming sales enablement platform
PACKAGE: £36k + bonus + benefits
* Recently established, hyper growth, Pre-IPO start-up
* Their product is above and beyond the competition and this has been clearly shown in their growth
* US based HQ whilst having a clearly established and successful base in EMEA with incredibly exciting times ahead!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3+ years technical support experience
* Strong SQL querying skills
* Understanding of softphones / VOIP
* Familiarity with telephone systems (Avaya, Cisco, etc)
* Knowledge around Linux OS and networking protocols
* Lead Technical Support Engineer in EMEA with extra support structure based in the US
* Responding to customer queries over the phone & through ticketing system
* Responding to both first line support and highly technical support
* Conveying technical solutions to non-technical users
* If you're an ambitious and exceptional support engineer who is interested in the idea of being part of something huge, this is your chance to make that career changing leap
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.