Our client's mission is to become the world's first truly great open source software company, and they are well on their way to achieving this. They play in the BIGGEST spending software market in the world ($40Bn per annum), and have a unique and highly disruptive open source solution for how the world builds and runs applications today.
JOB TITLE: Software Sales Executive - Open Source Technology - Unicorn Vendor!
PACKAGE: £90K Base, £200K OTE, Stock + Benefits (Top UK earnings in excess of £1m)
* Hottest company in this sector in the world;
* Clients include Barclays, Citi, JP Morgan, Sky, etc;
* Trebled growth in the last year;
* Pre-IPO with plans to float within 18 months' time;
* Over 8 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 650 technology and service partners;
* Raised over $300m in funding to date;
* Incredible leadership team.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our client will only consider exceptional track records in software sales.
* Proven track record (A-Players);
* New business hunter with strong pipeline generation skills/attitude;
* Looking to work with the best and have great learning experience;
* Highly competitive;
* Probably has at least 1 successful smaller company/start-up move on your CV.
* Sold disruptive technology;
* Sold IT tech to IT decision makers;
* Any domain knowledge experience is an advantage.
* You will be targeting enterprise clients that may already be using our client's technology;
* You will work with the internal team and take on leads for enterprise clients that they identify;
* Identify target enterprise clients yourself and own the sales process to ensure the initial sale;
* Develop key enterprise clients in the UK and convert the initial sales into big ticket deals;
* Upsell training, consulting and support packages to aide businesses with their adoption;
* Strong pre-sales support;
* Annuity business model;
* Deals are seed and grow and can be massive in time. Major Bank started with a $50K deal and is now at $2m ACV with a lot more coming.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.