Our client is looking for their first UK sales person to sell their already proven technology into the UK and EMEA. The established Higher Education sales person will look to duplicate the success they have had in North America and ASIA. Their solution is a very user-friendly virtual learning environment (VLE), which is a Web-based platform to improve a user's experience whilst learning.
This sales person will become an influential figure and help guide the business through to a successful IPO within 5 years whilst building and developing their own career path.
JOB TITLE: Software Sales Executive - Fast Growth Pre-IPO for Virtual Learning Environment Vendor
PACKAGE: Basic: £60,000 - £70,000 OTE: £140,000 + Share Options
- Pre-IPO start-up;
- Trebled UK staff in the last year;
- Huge growth;
- Global operations;
- Superb technical support;
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have sold to the Education vertical;
- Must have sold Software for either a Vendor or a System Integrator;
- Must have 3-5 years sales experience;
- Must be a New Business;
- Must be a self-starter and ready to work at a start-up;
- Selling to both Higher and Further Education verticals;
- 100% new business
- Working directly and through strategic partners;
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.