Ever wanted to work with one of the hottest Stealth Cyber Security start-ups to come out of the West Coast? Look no further, our client is leading the way in the world of Security Investigation Software and seeking a number of experienced Developers to join their rapidly expanding Engineering team.
JOB TITLE: Software Systems Engineer / Security / Java / Linux Administration
LOCATION: Santa Clara, California
PACKAGE: Up to $180K, 401K, Private Healthcare and Stock
* Exciting Stealth Mode start-up
* Recently received 1st round of funding
* Excellent Executive team who have a proven track record of developing products from scratch, not only taking them to market but also becoming leading and established technologies used on a daily basis within the security world!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong Java development experience
* Very good Linux skills ideally administrative level, Ex-Linux Systems Administrator greatly preferred
* Excited about open source technologies and an active contributor on any of the following: Cassandra, HBase, Kafka, etc.
* Knowledge of Python
* Happy to work on projects from scratch, this is a company where products are in alpha stage so patience and persistence is required
* As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for coding extensively in Java and administering Linux systems to spearhead the creation of new software products
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.