Our client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join a market leader in the FSM community!! With over 500 staff globally and offices located across the globe, this is a great time to join a company that has officially announced that they are on the road to IPO! Working with the likes of Schneider electric, Sony and Philips, this could be your chance to join a company that has won awards such as: Best company to work for and featured in the top 50 software companies!!
JOB TITLE: Solution Architect
LOCATION: UK & Germany
PACKAGE: Up to £85,000 Basic + 10-15% bonus + Excellent Corporate Benefits + Stock Options!
- Being leaders in the FSM community, my client provides an end to end solution for any organisation that has field based technicians
- With their one of a kind technology, they have found a niche in the market and are now a global name within Field Service Management
- Working across: energy, aerospace, retail, communication and media they are looking to hire an experienced solution architect to help their ever-growing organisation
- Since founded in 2007, they have received over $200,000,000 through 6 rounds of investment
- They have offices across the globe and have won multiple projects across EMEA, US and APAC
- This unique product has helped customers on average increase productivity through mobile by 26 percent, service revenue by 22 percent, and customer satisfaction by 15 percent
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years' minimum salesforce experience
- 3 years' minimum solution architecture experience
- Dev 401 certified
- Must have consulting experience (not end user)
- Must have been involved in multiple salesforce roll outs
- French or German as a second language would be preferred
- Providing the Field Services best practice to customers
- Working closely with Technical Architects and Project Managers to get the best overall outcome for clients
- Lead requirements and design workshops
- Document final solution
- Coordinate and oversee functional implementation activities for internal and partner consultants, developers, and customer points of contact (POC) on enterprise projects
To apply for the above position, Please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.