***LEADING DATA SECURITY VENDOR***
This is a chance for a pre-sales professional to join a fast growing Data Security software company with a global presence!! My client provides software solutions for financial services, retail, automotive, energy, manufacturing and tech companies to protect critical data!! Due to huge progressive success, and a lot of money being invested into the EMEA expansion, they are now looking to expand their post-sales teams across EMEA.
JOB TITLE: Solution Architect - Post-Sales
PACKAGE: Open on salary - sweet spot: £90,000 - £110,000 Basic + Variable + Excellent Corporate Benefits
- My client is the leading provider of data protection solutions, helping companies in financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies
- Their knowledge, experience and constant innovation make their organisation unique within this specific community
- High performance end-to-end data security
- 300 staff worldwide
- Founded in the 90's
- HQ Stanford with offices in California, Germany, Belgium, UK
- "Data protection everywhere and anywhere"
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Solution Architect experience (from a Data Security Vendor would be ideal)
- Must have experience with operating systems - Linux and Unix being the main
- Big Data experience is key - Cloudera / Hadoop, etc
- Must be able to read lines of script
- An understanding of Databases / Networking / Data security would be a plus (not a must)
- Being involved with all technical aspects of the customer design phase
- Design tailor-made workshops for individual clients
- Create and maintain a close relationship to both the technical end-customer responsible
- Advise partners and enterprise customers on client's best-practices
- Gathering and planning all implementation requirements
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.