Our client, led by a board of industry A-players, is said to be one of the most EXCITING, SUCCESSFUL and AMBITIOUS high-growth vendors on the planet. They are by FAR the leader in this space therefore we are limited to what we can share in this advert, so please contact us for the complete details on our client's technology and why they are simply the hottest tech vendor to join. Their technology has already proven a success in EMEA and they have secured over 200million in funding before a huge acquisition.
JOB TITLE: Solution Consultant
LOCATION: Access to London / Amsterdam / Stockholm / Cologne
PACKAGE: Very competitive. Will pay what it takes to secure the best candidates
- 1500 people worldwide
- Very impressive CEO / founder with a very exciting story to tell
- A-Player board of directors
- Grown over 100% in the past 15 months
- Quadrupled in revenue
- Won awards such as: Top Place to Work / CEO of the Year / Product of the Year / Fast 500
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have Enterprise-level pre-sales experience
- Level: No need to have 15 years' experience but need to know this industry and have done this job in the past
- Ideally from an integration background with a VERY good understanding of API's / middleware. If not from integration then you must have an appreciation for this market and experience with a similar technology (AppDev / BPM etc.)
- Must have coding experience - ideally around Java
- Must have good career tenure with a solid demonstration of stability and progression
This role will be instrumental to my client's growth within the specific region.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to my client's enterprise customers by providing expert knowledge around how their platform can help them, allowing for faster change and more revenue.
You will work extremely closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to a customer's technical requirement.
- Be a KEY SE in an extremely experienced sales division
- Hands-on design position - POC's, RFI's, RFP's
- Deal with complex customer solutions
- Negotiate and produce high-level technical documents
- Set up appointments, meet clients and be a key point of technical contact from the start of the sales process
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the "Apply Now" button.