Looking to be part of an overachieving consulting team in one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies of 2016? Look no further, my client has seen a very impressive 2016 with performance in excess of 150%, thus driving the need to expand their Solutions Architecture practice.
JOB TITLE: Solutions Architect - NoSQL / Big Data / Open Source / Apache
LOCATION: UK & Ireland
PACKAGE: Up to £100K Base, Bonus and Other Fantastic Benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies to watch
* £145Million in funding to date
* Very impressive client list including the likes of British Gas, Netflix, eBay, etc.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Extensive Big Data & Database technology experience such as: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB
* Minimum 5 years' Solutions Architecture experience
* Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn new things and has demonstrated such behaviour
* Collaborative and passionate approach
* Willing to travel up to 70% of your time
* Provide guidance that leads to the successful development, configuration and delivery of large-scale, distributed solutions
* Own architectural reviews and modelling
* Work within the Global Solutions Architect team to contribute towards companywide knowledge via documents, presentations, code examples and white papers
* Work closely with the Product team to enhance future product releases
* Be proactive with system health checks after client go live stage
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille Mclean or hit the apply button.