Do you want to join the most exciting open-source NoSQL database vendor in the world? Through rapid growth and strategic wins, our client is looking to expand their Solutions Architecture team extensively. You'll work alongside some of the world's most innovative minds and successful professionals to design and build reliable, scalable systems.
JOB TITLE: Solutions Architect UK - Pre-IPO NoSQL Vendor
PACKAGE: £85K - £105K + 30% Bonus + Stock
- Leading vendor in a market worth $40 billion annually.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader.
- 2,000+ customers.
- Nearly £200 million in funding.
- Fantastic client base.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have started out your career in a deep technical role i.e. Software Developer, Software Architect etc.
- Currently working within a Solutions Architecture, Pre-Sales or Consultancy capacity.
- Very strong database experience i.e. SQL, NoSQL, Graph etc.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with any programming language such as Java, Python, Perl, Ruby etc.
- Exceptional presenter and communication skills.
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects leveraging my client's technology.
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of my client's technology.
- Partner with the sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small start-ups to large enterprises.
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through to execution.
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives.
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.