Ever heard the phrase "the customer is always right"? Our client, arguably one of the most exciting Pre-IPO SaaS organisations in the world, lives by this statement and has developed a technology that is a leader in capturing actionable insights into customer experiences, allowing its incredible client base to make a difference. With another record year of growth under their belt, they're looking to expand the Solutions Consulting team to work with clients at C-Suite level, in order to understand how this particular technology can be linked to true business value and ROI.
JOB TITLE: Solutions Consultant UK - Pre-IPO SaaS Vendor
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Up to £110K + £30K Bonus (Uncapped) + Stock
* Pre-IPO SaaS Vendor dubbed the "next Salesforce".
* Backed by one of the largest venture capitalist firms in the world.
* 98% customer retention rate.
* Nearly $255 million in funding.
* Doubling in size year-on-year.
* Extensive enterprise client list.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Must have worked within an Enterprise Solutions company as either of the following: Pre-Sales, Solutions Architect or Consultancy.
* Extensive experience in Customer Insights, Customer Experience, CEM or Customer Improvement technologies and best practices.
* Management consultancy background.
* Exceptional presenter and communication skills.
* Willing to travel extensively.
* Work with C-Level decision makers within notable brands to improve customer experience.
* Consult with clients throughout the sales process on customer experience strategy and best practices.
* Link the technology in question to business value.
* Partner with the sales team on sales strategy.
* Act as the Customer Experience subject matter expert both to internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.