CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Market leader in specialist lightweight aggregates is looking to recruit a Specification Manager to be office based in Central London, selling to architects and structural engineers.
Part of a huge organisation.
Great support and backup with structured career path.
In depth training and induction programme.
JOB TITLE: Specification Manager - Office Based - Aggregates - Construction
SELLING: Aggregate products
SELLING TO: Architects and Structural Engineers
PACKAGE: £35k basic, OTE £39k, 25 days holiday, laptop, pension
- Part of a huge organisation
- Excellent training, support and backup
- Long term career prospects and progression
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally a construction related degree but not essential
- Emotionally intelligent approach
- Looking for a long term career
- A "can do" attitude
- The ability to listen and absorb information
- Strong communication
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of lightweight aggregates
- Selling into a mix of Architects and Structural Engineers
- New business focused, sourcing projects via the lead generation system and tracking through, working on a "project by project" basis
- This is an office based role in Central London
- Technically focused dealing with some incoming queries but mainly new business focused
- Working very closely with the field sales team, setting appointments and occasionally attending meetings with them
- Booking CPD seminars for the field sales team
- This role offers progression into a field based role further down the line
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.