CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Globally recognised brand requires a field based specification manager to concentrate on London, selling their manufactured range of design led street furniture into architects, specifiers, consultants and local authorities.
Specification focused, you will be working very closely with a contractor focused team passing specifications for that team to follow through to completion.
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager - Street Furniture - Construction
SELLING: Design led street furniture
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers, Consultants, Local Authorities
TERRITORY: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire
LOCATION: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire
PACKAGE: £45k basic, OTE £52,500, Company car, fuel card, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Huge brand name
- Global business
- Great support and backup
- 2000 staff
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold to architects and specifiers is vital
- Proven track record in specification sales
- Advantageous if sold high street furniture products but not essential
- MUST have a proven track record in construction field sales
- Happy to cover London 80% of the time
- Someone excited about working for a major corporate organisation
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of high street furniture products. The range is vast but includes bollards, seating, litter bins, planters, tree protection, parking and cycle storage to name but a few products
- Field/home based covering London and the Home Counties (80% Central London and 20% Home Counties)
- Selling into Architects, Specifiers, Local Authorities and Consultants, this role is purely specification generation and then passing over to the contractor team to see the project through
- Working very closely with the contractor focused field sales team
- Our client is a very well-known brand and has worked on some extremely well-known projects
- 4 days in the field and 1 day homebased on admin
- Sales cycles can range from 6, 12 or 24 months (or longer)
- Attending circa 40 meetings a month
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.