A rapidly growing events and conferencing company is looking for both new Business Development Managers and Account Developers to join their sales team. You will deal with sponsorship sales within their niche events around oil and gas, pharma and insurance, selling into C-level executives.
JOB TITLE: Sponsorship Sales Exec - Leading Event Conferencing Company
SELLING: Sponsorship packages
SELLING TO: Oil and gas, pharma, insurance
PACKAGE: £35K, OTE Circa £50K Uncapped
- Established 7 years;
- £7M turnover;
- Specialist/niche events and conferencing company within oil and gas, pharma and insurance;
- Huge growth plans, growing their 7 strong sales team into two teams of 7 and 6 Sales Executives.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 18 months sponsorship sales experience;
- 3 years B2B sales experience;
- Structured sales training;
- Ideally from events or conferencing;
- You must be from a high activity industry.
- Selling sponsorship packages within oil and gas, pharma and insurance events and conferences;
- 100% new business or 70/30 new business/account development;
- Selling at C-level;
- Orders will range from £36-30K per package, the average is circa £10K;
- You will be targeted at circa £30K per month.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.