An industry leading corporate events provider is looking for a passionate and experienced Sponsorship Sales Manager to grow their new revolutionary offering.
JOB TITLE: Sponsorship Sales Manager - Corporate Events
SELLING: Corporate events sponsorship
SELLING TO: Corporate Multinationals
PACKAGE: Up to £37K, OTE £60K Uncapped
* Established 42 years;
* UK Turnover circa £20M;
* Circa 300 staff in the UK;
* Boasting over 1,500 events worldwide per year;
* Offices across Europe, US and Asia.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 1 year sales experience with a solid understanding of the Spin Methodology;
* Ideally within sponsorship and/or event sales;
* A highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move;
* A solid sales process and/or previous sales training;
* Business acumen and strong commercial awareness;
* Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels;
* A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional;
* A self-starter who is able to provide results whilst working in an autonomous environment.
* Secure sponsorship revenue & achieving monthly revenue targets;
* Conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline;
* Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources;
* Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitors;
* Maintain regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business;
* Maintain close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events;
* Attend weekly training sessions designed for the sponsorship sales department.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.