Our client brings the strongest offering in their space to market and are looking to make several hires as they build a world-class sales team, with a dual focus on the UK and EU marketplaces. The flagship role is for a Strategic Account Director to target the absolute pinnacle of EMEA Grocery Retailers and leverage their connections and experience in this arena. Multimillion pound deals have already been done across the globe with the largest clients in the space, and there is real potential for similar deal sizes in EMEA to translate into £1M+ earnings.
The software is genuinely game-changing and clients are seeing savings into the tens of millions. You will be working on a strategic targeted list of accounts, and deal sizes should see you make and crush your number, as well as owning accounts you have won and cross/upselling into these.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Account Director - Software
PACKAGE: £115,000-£125,000 basic x2 OTE
- Privately owned, exciting growth period
- Tier one clients already, but still more to go after
- De facto leader, no real competitors
- Fantastic leadership and company culture
- UK HQ
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You MUST have influential contacts at the pinnacle of this industry
- Track record of owning and delivering on a seven-figure quota
- You will have sold to line of business, this is a true value product
- Ideally you will understand data and analytics
- You will have experience of working independently and managing your own time
- New Logo focused role - expect to close 2-3 seven figure deals a year to crush your number
- You will be reporting to the Head of Global Sales
- Targeting strategically identified accounts across both the UK and EMEA
- All target accounts are specifically within the grocery retail vertical
To apply for the above position, please contact Max Boyd or hit the apply button.