Established US vendor looking to employ their first person on the ground in EMEA. Initially a hands on sales role progressing into a leadership role over time. Immediate hiring from day one with plans to grow the existing UK business to 10 in year one, build out Europe and hire a sales person in Germany, France, Netherlands and South Africa.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Account Executive - Infrastructure Software - First in EMEA
LOCATION: UK South
PACKAGE: Basic: £95,000, OTE: £190,000 + Car + Stock Options
- Leading US vendor with cutting edge software. Incredible big data handling efficiency and superior data clarity;
- Pre-IPO, VC-backed vendor;
- Proven successful leadership with a clear plan;
- Massive growth since conception with aggressive growth plans.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have 10+ years enterprise software sales experience;
- Must have infrastructure software background;
- Strong understanding of data management, BI, ETL, data warehousing, big data;
- Direct sales experience with the capacity to manipulate the cloud;
- Good job tenure;
- Proven track record of sales success within data solutions;
- Ideally have experience working with a start-up or small company;
- Ideally will have worked with opensource software;
- As the first sales person in EMEA you will be on virgin territory, responsible for developing this vendor's footprint;
- Target will be to acquire 4 new enterprise logos in year one and build EMEA presence;
- Most of what you do will be through direct selling however, you will need to work through channel partners on occasion in a direct touch capacity;
- Sell a mixture of software, services and support all around big data and data management platforms;
- Supported by inside sales and a solutions architect you will all be responsible for this territory;
- Meet and over achieve on set revenue goals;
- Develop strong relationships and prospects in EMEA to give this vendor a great presence.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.