The Strategic Account Manager is to be the overall liaison between clients and vendor, while growing the value of each assigned account. The Strategic Account Manager's primary responsibilities include deepening and broadening client relationships and helping clients achieve their strategic goals.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Account Manager
LOCATION: New York City - USA
PACKAGE: Base salary up to $80,000 - $85,000 x 2 OTE plus benefits
- Pre-IPO vendor with global office network
- Global technology leader in mobile and multi-channel customer engagement software
- Clients include 25% of the Fortune 100
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to take full ownership of client relationships to answer questions and resolve issues
- Experience handling and supervising professional service related implementations
- Experience in managing an impressive portfolio with ample client examples
- Strong communication, negotiation, process analytical, and presentation skills
- Manage strategic accounts within a deigned territory and up-sell / cross-sell whenever possible
- Provide strategy to help clients achieve their goals within multi-channel customer engagements
- Manage and develop deep client relationships through the full life-cycle of the account - pre-sales support, on boarding, ongoing account and project management, as well as monthly / quarterly business reviews
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Pearce-Thomas or hit the apply button.