In the last year alone they have had:
- $40mil series D funding bringing total equity funding to date to $100+ million.
- 400 new customers, bringing their customer portfolio to 850 - that's an 80% increase in one year alone.
- A brand new office in London the companies first European location with plans to hire 175 staff this year.
- Named to Forbes’ Cloud 100 and Next-Billion Dollar Startups lists and also recognized as a Cool Vendor
- They have grown by 200% in the last two years and they're not slowing down! Currently at 300 employees.
- You will be looking after 12-15 accounts - book of business between $2-3 million dollars -
- The clients are spread out, you'll deal with multiple stakeholders up to C level - there will be travel sometimes.
- Hugely relationship focused - Looking for a very mature customer success person who will have the confidence to be spending most of their time out and about with clients, taking them for lunch, out for dinners, rather than somebody who is going to sit behind a phone and email in the office.
Ideal location - Someone based in Raleigh, North Carolina, HQ, this is a cool, growing tech area.
2nd - New York or San Fran
- A choice of health and wellness plans that meet your needs, including medical, dental, and vision benefits covered 100% for your entire family.
- An open vacation policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Company Equity
Key Experience Required:
1. Someone in a Customer Success role currently.
2. Must come from a SaaS background.
3. Someone who has been targeted with retaining clients - big part of the job - your bonus will be based solely on this.