SAP and Oracle are dominating the market, making their money selling software licenses with a monumental charge for over-subscribing. There is a vast gap in the market for a company to stop this happening. This is the largest and fastest growing unicorn vendor on the market, having grown 160% every year for the last 10 years - now is the chance to join.
Their premier product will collate information of all the software licences that a business holds, calculate the wasted usage, and will warn when the maximum number is close avoiding vast penalties.
JOB TITLE: Software Licensing Vendor - Strategic New Business Partner Manager
LOCATION: Access to Reading
PACKAGE: £65,000 - £85,000 Basic Salary + Guarantee + Shares
- Founded in 1997 they are a bootstrapped, cash rich organisation experiencing hyper growth within the UK
- Looking to build the UK team to drive new business and maintain their year-on-year double digit growth
- Tier one sales leaders with a solid track record of closing blue chip organisations to add to their extensive portfolio of clients
- 500 people worldwide, offices in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, and United States
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have a PTR in building tier one reseller relationships from scratch
- You will have an excellent network with resellers such as Computacenter, SCC and CDW
- You must be a New Business Sales Hunter within the channel and demonstrate how you have acquired a reseller at this level, not just managed the account
- Experience in working for either a Software Vendor, Distributor or Reseller (channel position)
- A team player who is willing to utilise the support around them, creating more opportunities within a sales process and supporting the customers' needs and functions
- Exceptional organisation skills and very attentive to the minor details with a sale
- Build a network of Tier One partners which will drive revenue within the UK
- Your key aim will be to develop new strategic platinum partners with specific Resellers and System Integrators such as SCC and Computacenter
- There are currently 6 UK Strategic Partners and your role will be to increase this to 8
- You will carry a year one MBO target whilst you begin engagement
- Effectively engage technical support, lead generation, and marketing departments to provide customers with the most prominent company presence
- Build deeper and stronger relationships with your target partners with the key aim of signing them up as a strategic UK Platinum partner
- Follow the company's sales process and methodology whilst mixing your own strategic experience
To apply for the above position, Please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.