This is a chance for an enthusiastic individual to join a fast growing Higher Education software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and develop yourself within the Educational Software community!! My client brings new levels of engagement and visibility to everyday learning moments!! They are leaders within the industry and due to huge customer demands, they are now looking to grow their Support & Engineering teams across EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Support Engineer - EMEA
LOCATION: Commutable to London - Homebased
PACKAGE: Up to £50,000 Basic + £350 Personal payment per month
- My client is on a mission to change and advance teaching and learning through new age Education technology. Over two million students now have a more engaging learning experience using this learning platform. Studies and analytics show that these students participate more frequently, study more effectively, and come together more often during and after class
- Their knowledge, experience and constant innovation gives Educational groups the confidence to feel happy that their students / teachers have the best teaching / learning experience possible
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years technical background (1st / 2nd line support)
- 2+ years' experience with ticketing and troubleshooting issues
- 3+ years window / Linux experience (Admin level)
- Provide customers with remote and onsite technical support and consultation
- Work with individual sales team members to fully understand the learning goals, teaching requirements, and objectives of Echo360's prospective and current customers in the region
- Participate in my client's presentations/demonstrations to prospective and current customers
- Provide training for new and current customers on best practice use of client's solutions
- Some travel within the UK and internationally required (less than 50% overall)
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.