A leading open-source data science vendor is looking to build out their support team, adding 24/5 coverage with their first EMEA support hire. This business is a huge player within the Data Analytics and Data Science world and as such, this hire presents a huge opportunity to work with their early-stage EMEA enterprise clients, who are currently poised for huge growth in EMEA over the next 12 months.
JOB TITLE: First EMEA Support Engineer
PACKAGE: Up to £50k + benefits
* Recently established, high-growth, pre-IPO, start-up that has got the VC's lining up
* Off the back of their open-source product, they have created a huge demand for an enterprise grade client
* This business is leading the charge in the Data Science space and is poised for great things as they are growing at a huge pace
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2+ years support experience
* Command line knowledge of Linux OS (Mac OS + Windows is of benefit also)
* Support experience with networking protocols, virtualisation, firewall technologies
* Python scripting or debugging skills is of huge benefit
* Primary point of contact for all EMEA support enquiries of their enterprise platform
* Work with customers both via ticketing / email & phone conversations
* Escalate issues where necessary
* Be part of the most exciting software vendor in the business!
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.