We are currently working with arguably the hottest vendor within Data Analytics right now, recognised by independent experts as having the best technology in the industry. These guys have changed the game completely and with an incredible leadership team that have done it all before, they are enjoying huge success as a result. Off the back of a huge 2017, they are looking to significantly expand their global presence with a Support Engineer who will be an integral part of their early-stage EMEA team.
JOB TITLE: Support Engineer - Next-gen Data Analytics vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £100k base + bonus + stock & benefits
* Early-stage Data Analytics vendor
* Currently tracking revenue growth in line with the fastest growing SaaS vendors ever (Salesforce, Slack and the like)
* Actively displacing incumbent vendors with a product that is stronger in every aspect
* Industry leading team who have been through some of the most successful exits in history
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Extensive Support experience (5+ years)
* Understanding of a range of Big Data technologies including: distributed systems, data pipelines and data analytics tools
* Familiarity with either Python or Java scripting
* This is a pure problem solvers role, digging into a massive range of customer problems that are focused around data management, distributed systems and analytics tools
* Mixture of phone-based, email and support tickets
* Get involved in product recommendations and consulting with engineering on how best to reduce the support workload
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.