Our client is a high growth company with an incredibly innovative User Behaviour Analytics product. They are looking for a superstar, customer-facing Technical Account Manager to on-board their wide range of enterprise customers, coming in as a result of their superior product in the market.
JOB TITLE: Technical Account Manager - Game changing User Behaviour Analytics vendor
PACKAGE: £60k + Benefits
* Stable, long standing company founded in 2002 with $20m funding, currently experiencing rapid growth since 2014 having grown nearly 50% year-on-year
* Genuinely superior product with far less stress on customer endpoints than any of their competitors
* Recent round of funding is allowing them to fuel further incredible growth
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3-5+ years of experience as a Technical Account Manager, Project Manager or Systems Administrator
* Exceptional SQL troubleshooting skills
* Must have strong Windows & Linux Troubleshooting skills
* Strong customer facing skills
* Manage projects to deploy the software solution for both on-boarding and POC's (where they have over a 95% success rate)
* Maintain & manage ongoing relationships both internally and externally
* Provide feedback internally on the product
* Provide tier 1 & tier 2 support for customers, relaying information to engineering for any tier 3+ queries
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.