Our client is a growing independent Salesforce Consultancy looking for a Technical Account Manager to help accelerate their growth in 2017!
JOB TITLE: Technical Account Manager
PACKAGE: £90k Basic, £150k OTE Uncapped plus Benefits
- Well established start-up company
- Privately funded
- Over 300 successful Salesforce implementations and counting
- Customers include Legal & General, Close Brothers, Allianz, Aberdeen Asset Management, L'Oréal, Johnson & Johnson, Capita, Lastminute.com, Cisco, etc.
- 20-30% YoY growth
- Profitable since inception
- One of the leading salesforce partners
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in Salesforce implementation, ideally working for a small business but deploying mid to large project sizes to blue chip clients
- Experience in "big picture" design, mapping high level requirements to sometimes complex technical architecture / solutions, including integration. For clarity we are not looking for development experience, more on the solution / architecture design and business analysis / requirements elicitation
- Knowledge of, or recent project experience of, Sales & Service processes in Financial Services, ideally Insurance and / or Banking
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Full UK drivers licence or equivalent drivers licence
- Salesforce.com certification
- With a strong technical background in Salesforce.com professional services, you are able to think of the "big picture" and map out Salesforce solutions to high level business requirements. You are able to listen and elicit relevant information from prospects through directed questioning under time-pressure, you will be able to translate broad and sometimes ambiguous information in to a credible business and technology vision.
- You will enjoy delivering Salesforce demonstrations and be able to make simple configuration changes to Salesforce.com, and be conversant and knowledgeable on the core clouds offered by Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, and Communities).
- Ideally the successful candidate will also have a demonstrable track record of having made the transition into a sales environment (or an ambition to make this transition). You are able to work on your own when required and manage your time effectively, you will be competitive with a passion for results, enjoying a high-pressure environment.
- You will be responsible for selling into predominantly new clients working closely with the commercial team and Salesforce.com. You will lead some deals and for others you will support a Senior Account Executive or Director. You will be involved in most aspects of the Sales process, from initial prospect meetings through to strong involvement in proposal writing, closing deals and handover into the delivery team. You will also be involved in running Salesforce demonstrations and supporting marketing events.
- You will work closely with the technical team (where required) during pre-sales and feed into the delivery resourcing processes. The role is multi-faceted and the proportion of your time spent on each aspect could vary from time to time. Duties to include:
New / Existing Business:
* Attend sales meetings with partners
* Prepare and deliver demonstrations as necessary (with support from Delivery where necessary)
* Own the overall delivery of proposals and contracts for deals you are owning. Contribute to core sections and manage through others to deliver a complete and peer-reviewed proposal
* Deliver to sales targets (internal & external partner targets) and ensure data for these is accurately tracked
* Establish regular contact with key account stakeholders
* Track and manage all of your sales data on Salesforce.com
* Work with the marketing team to plan and execute lead generation programmes and attend & support marketing events
Commercial / Delivery Interface:
* Ensure smooth handover of won projects to delivery teams
* Work closely with the MD / Services Director to review pipeline against resource availability and adjust sales velocity accordingly
* Work with Delivery team during pre-sales to ensure proposal accuracy
* Engage wider team in their role in contributing to commercial goals
* Maintain certification in select partner products
* Input to and support maintenance of commercial best practices
* Attend monthly team days in or near Winchester
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.