An incredibly disruptive vendor who is turning the BI industry on its head, currently has a huge opportunity for their first EMEA Technical Account Manager. You will be joining their team off the back of a huge number of new logos signing last quarter. With significant funding and massive differentiators in the market, this business is going places fast and the successful candidate will be joining the most exciting SaaS vendor out there.
JOB TITLE: First EMEA Technical Account Manager - hugely disruptive BI Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £75k base + bonus + stock
They have completely changed the game within Business Intelligence in a market that has provided little innovation in recent years. With a focus on enterprise clients, they have displaced incumbent vendors at many of the largest organisations globally and after proving this success, they are now looking to scale massively across the globe.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3+ years client-facing experience either gained as a Technical Account Manager or in a wider Customer Success orientated role.
* Must have experience working within a Business Intelligence or a Data Analytics related technology.
* Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients whilst ensuring the success of their goals and renewal of the contract, plus identifying any upsell opportunities.
* Comfortable with data modelling and light SQL scripting.
* Whilst managing a number of key enterprise level clients at any one time, your involvement in the customer lifecycle starts through the late stages of sale to ensure a smooth transaction into the onboarding process. Project manage said onboarding process whilst providing any training necessary, and then ultimately be the sole point of the client for any technical issue, whilst actively ensuring the success of their goals using the platform.
* Actively seek to grow the revenue generated by your customer portfolio whilst prioritising customer satisfaction and their success.
* Use your extensive product knowledge for any simplistic support queries before escalating to the support team for any deep dive technical issues.
* Work extensively with other members of the EMEA team and become a key member of the organisation as they scale rapidly in the next 12 months.
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.