The flagship cognitive computing vendor, whose valuation is doubling every 6 months, has an incredible opportunity for a technical lead to have complete ownership of delivering the most innovative cognitive solution on the market. You will work solely with FTSE 100 vendors and be joining a team made up by the pioneers of the cognitive computing space. You will have huge opportunities for progression and access to considerable stock with a company headed for unicorn status in the next 12 months.
JOB TITLE: Technical Architect - flagship cognitive computing vendor
LOCATION: UK remote
PACKAGE: £90k + bonus & considerable stock
A rapidly growing start-up made up by the industry's founding fathers, with hugely innovative tech and strong funding, these guys have been growing at an exponential rate with unicorn status being their next milestone for late 2017 / early 2018.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years architecture delivery experience
* Currently hands-on with a range of technologies including: Java, Python, SQL, Hadoop, Spark & other Big Data technologies
* You do anything to get the job done and can clearly articulate when you have gone beyond expectations to ensure success
* Experience within the finance vertical would be of benefit
* An interest in AI, Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning technologies
* 1st Technical Architect position in EMEA as a result of multiple £million contracts within the finance vertical, you will have full responsibility on the deliverables to the customer, engaging at C-Level of tier 1 FS businesses
* Daily hands-on work in code, scoping architecture requirements and project managing stakeholders to ensure success
* Client-facing role solely based in London
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille Mclean or hit the "Apply Now" button.