We have an urgent need for a rock star Technical Director to join the most exciting Fintech business across the globe. The business is revolutionising the way that the largest high-street banks are interacting with their customer, vastly increasing the monetisation and engagement of customers, meaning that despite being organically grown this company is doubling their size year-on-year. This opportunity will take you around the world giving you experience leading massive delivery projects for the likes of HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Barclays and more!
JOB TITLE: Technical Director - Market transforming Fintech vendor
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Base: £80k-£100k + bonus + benefits
* Organically grown company that has grown into having an exceptional global presence (circa 500 employees worldwide) and is set to double in size this year
* They are the leading Fintech vendor in their space and are closing massive deals with a number of high street banks right down to digital banking start-ups
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 10+ years in a client facing position as a Technical Director / Chief Architect / Principal Architect
* Proven track record delivering a software platform into the banking industry (with a strong knowledge of core banking systems and security issues)
* You are a "core Java guru"
* Sitting at the helm of a large delivery team (without the hire and firing hassle) you will have ownership of the entire project delivery from the customer's signature to go-live, including getting involved with things such as but not limited to:
* Supporting technical requirements gathering
* Define project strategy in line with customer's requirements
* Project manage team resources and allocate appropriate resources as necessary
* Be the face of the business and manage various internal and external senior stakeholders to ensure success
* Go above and beyond to ensure a successful delivery
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.