CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Technical field sales role, selling the company's manufactured range of above and below ground waterproofing products.
Selling into a mix of Specifiers, Engineers, Architects and Contractors.
Very much a technical sell.
Field/home based covering the Midlands to East Anglia.
A mix of account management and new business.
JOB TITLE: Technical Field Sales - Construction
SELLING: Above and below ground waterproofing solutions
SELLING TO: Specifiers, Engineers, Architects and Contractors
TERRITORY: Birmingham, Northampton, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk
LOCATION: Birmingham, Northampton, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk
PACKAGE: Flexible basic salary plus bimonthly commission scheme, choice of company car, full expenses
- Established almost 100 years
- Small close knit company
- Known for their technical expertise
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Technical aptitude
- Strong people skills
- Real charisma
- Ideally field sales experience
- A degree in engineering would be great but not essential
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of above and below ground waterproofing solutions
- Field/home based covering the Midlands across to East Anglia
- 1.5 days homebased and 3.5 days in the field
- Selling to a mix of Specifiers, Architects and Structural Engineers, plus main and sub-contractors
- 50% New Business and 50% Account Management
- When in the field you will be attending circa 4 meetings a day
- No specific revenue target but more focused on specifications generated
- You will be required to do 2 CPD seminars a month
- Regular presentations to architects and engineers
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.