My client is looking for an ambitious Support Engineer to join their ever-growing UK team that is aiming to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% use the chosen product over their competitors...read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Technical Product Support Engineer
PACKAGE: Sweet spot is £35,000-£40,000 PA
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ London with expanding teams in USA and APAC
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution everyday
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years' experience in Technical Product Support
- Must have experience working at a Software Vendor and understand SaaS
- Any form of salesforce is a huge advantage
- Candidate must be a bright self-starter looking to join a fast-paced environment
- Must have a relevant university degree
As a result of my client's success, they are seeking to recruit an intelligent and capable Support Engineer to play a key role in their fast-growing business and provide technical support to some of their top tier clients.
- Provide customer support to help resolve technical issues
- Provide customers with continuous product updates
- Build a deep knowledge of client's software and become an SME
- Work closely with product and development to understand common customer support tickets
- Build common trend reports related to troubleshooting issues
- If requested, help with customer training
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the "Apply Now" button.